Thursday, September 2, 2010

PRAYER BEFORE READING THE TAROT


Dearest Father-Mother God ( or you can replace the former with the Holy Trinity)
Use me as your vehicle, as Your worker and messenger on earth
Put your words on my lips as pearls of wisdom and knowledge
Let my words flow like wine and honey
Assist me to aid those who come to me for counseling and let them be sorrounded by my love and my light
Allow me to destroy in them the negative crystalized energies, and let me penetrate into their being with my light and my love
Dearest Father-Mother God (or the Holy Trinity) help me to lift them into a new awareness
I have asked and it is given on this day
Thank You
I CAN DO ALL THINGS, FOR YOU ARE WITHIN ME
So Be It!

1 comment:

  1. magandang umaga po Ka JB
    Salamat po sa post na ito meron po kac akong collection ng tarot cards at malamang magagamit ko po ang dasal na ito salamat po

    ReplyDelete